Fingerprint SDK is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-09-28. The program can be installed on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista.
Fingerprint SDK is a groundbreaking fingerprint recognition Software Development Kit (SDK) that allows you to integrate biometrics in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its support for dozens of programming languages, richness of code samples, and its thorough documentation, you'll start developing your application in a matter of hours.
The developers will be able to seamlessly add fingerprint recognition to their programs, creating custom one-to-one verification and one-to-many identification applications, such as point of sale identification, time and attendance and physical and virtual access control.
Fingerprint SDK features:
* Multiple reader support: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader, Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader, Biotouch / Futronic FS80, Nitgen Hamster I/II, Certis Image Orcanthus, Crossmatch V250/V300/V300 LC/V300 LC2/V500, Digital Persona U.are.U 4000/4000B, Testech Bio-I, Secugen Hamster FDU02, and M2SYS M2-S;
* Multiple programming language support: Fingerprint SDK's supports multiple programming languages including Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C++, .NET, FoxPro and many others. Both ActiveX and DLL components are available to use. Sample codes provided;
* Support for internet Java applets;
* International quality assurance: we were successfully tested among the world's best fingerprint recognition systems, on a test held by NIST in 2003;
* FVC (Fingerprint Verification Competition) Winner: lower average EER over the four databases;
* Outstanding matching speed: with a blazing fast matching speed of 35,000 fingerprints per second, we're absolutely it'll be more than adequate for our needs;
* One-to-many identification;
* Trial pack available: you can download our Trial Pack and test it, create your applications and use it non-commercially for 30 days NOTE: trial license must be requested on Griaule's website). Once you decide to purchase the IDENTIFICATION or VERIFICATION edition, you won't need even to reinstall the software!;
* Easy hardware-free licensing: Fingerprint SDK can be licensed with only a text agreement, shipped through the internet. It's amazingly easy to deploy your software;
* Ph.D. researchers team.
Fingerprint SDK (version 2007) has a file size of 17.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 566 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.